A "Baby" is Being Born!

   Well, actually it's a book baby! After two years of working on my little devotional book and looking for a publisher, things are finally coming together. Yesterday Al (husband) and I dropped off the proofs at Josten's in Visalia. The printing is starting next week and the "baby" should be here by the end of September. Al has been telling people that we're expecting and that I'm going into labor. You should see the surprised looks on their faces (understandable...we're both in our early senior years!)
     So, for my very first blog, I would like to announce the birth of Good News! Through the Seasons. The cactus pictured above (Cereus peruvianus "Night Bloomer") is on the cover of the book. Al took that photo as well as several others in the book and others you'll be seeing on this page from time to time.
     Many thanks to Karen, my neighbor, for coming over today and helping me get started. Her knowledge of computers is amazing! Ü She told me that her children have been doing this since they were little. So, hopefully I can learn too! Never too late!
      God bless you all and please feel free to make comments, share prayer requests... I'm looking forward to this great new experience.

Comments

  1. From Nancy Green in Connecticut

    Hey Judy, I've been enjoying your articles about your Holy land travels and can't wait to read your Good News! book. You are a joyful, delightful Christian woman who's touched our lives even through a simple plane conversation...an awesome God-incidence that just again proves how much He cares for us! Congratulations on the new "Baby" from your friends in Connecticut!
    Your sister in Christ,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! It's Kendra.. I finally went on to your website! I am so excited for the book to be published!
    I love you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I'm so glad to see that I helped a little getting you started with your blog! I'll keep checking in--hope to hear lots of 'good news'!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts