The joy of being home again!

  It is hard to believe that just in the last two summers we have been to Israel, Greece, Turkey, Alaska and to Michigan by train. What great experiences we've had!
There are people we would have never met and places we would have never seen if we hadn't left the safety and comfort of our house. But, when we get home, Al and I always look at each other and say, “Man, it sure is good to be home!” and “Boy, do we live in a pretty area!”
Will it be like that someday when we reach heaven, after all of our journeying here on earth? I imagine that it will be and that heaven will be astonishingly beautiful... but so welcoming and inviting that we will know instantly that we are truly and forever at home.
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Ps. 23:6

Comments

Popular Posts