A New Twist...

   Our move to Michigan has suddenly taken a new twist! Last Thursday  morning I fell over one of our dogs and landed on the concrete driveway, smack on my left hip. Got to meet Michigan police, EMTs, ER personnel, Orthopedic surgeons and a myriad of others, including nice people from our new church home who came by to visit me in the hospital. After having a subcutaneous pinning of the left hip, there will be  4-6 weeks of rest and rehabilitation... and then maybe the unpacking of the boxes will commence.
   So now there is time to get caught up with correspondence, as well as reconnecting with friends back home. I've been wanting to share a verse a day from the Bible which completes this sentence: "The Lord is ..." Now I have time and need to keep my mind focused on Him.
   Yesterday's verse was a familiar one: "The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me besides quiet waters, he restores my soul." Ps. 23 1-3 He's our good shepherd!
    For today, Sunday February 26th, Psalm 118:13-14, "I was pushed back and about to fall, but the LORD helped me. The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation." Praise the Lord! (All caps for Lord denote the sacred Hebrew name for God-—Yahweh, ' He is!')

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts