Another God Appointment!

    Actually, it was just another regular bimonthly knitting circle at the Springville Public library. Three of us were sitting around a small table working on our projects when a woman walked into the room to read the newspaper. She was curious and came over to see what we were doing. Before long, she too was involved in learning how to "cast on" stitches, the first step in knitting.
     In the course of our conversation, she asked me where I lived. When I told her, she commented that years ago she had  lived on the same road, near a small country church.
    "Oh, that's where I go to church!" I responded.
     She said, "I often thought that I should visit, but never did."
     "Well, you should come. We would be glad to have you." I gave her my phone number and told her to call me any time. She smiled and told me that she needed something like that at this point in her life.
      A stranger, now turned into a new friend, and perhaps directed toward returning to church! Awesome!

Thank you, dear Lord, for setting up these appointments! Please use me to encourage and help this dear child of yours. I love you. In Jesus' name, Amen. 

Comments

Popular Posts