Back to School Already?

Teachers in our area had their annual meeting and greeting to start off the new school year this morning. August 5th and school is starting. Hard to believe!

I was talking to a dear friend, a second grade teacher, last night who gave this analogy: "I feel like I'm sitting on the pool ready to dive in. Then I'll be swimming underwater until June, only coming up for air at Christmas and Easter!"

 " Maybe you'll need to get a snorkel," I told her laughing. It's a good analogy. I remember those days of teaching very well. Hardly time to breathe!
Dear Lord, please be with all of those people who are starting back to school. Protect, guide and strengthen them as they begin a new year. Use them to influence your children in positive and life-changing ways. In Jesus' name, Amen

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 NIV

Comments

Popular Posts