A Nanny for Granny?

   My dear brother, Jack, suggested that I find a nanny after my klutzy fall last week. A nanny? Hah! Well, Al thought that might be a good idea, someone to help with the laundry, housework and to be another 'go-fer- around the house. So, the sweet lady who has been a nanny for our little grandsons since their birth has agreed to come over and help out here. "Well, it takes a village..." she said! Even for seniors!
    Today's thought on the Lord is from Psalm 46:7, "The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress."  In verse 10, He speaks directly to us: "Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." The Lord is with us always. We can rest in that knowledge, trusting completely in Him. No need to fret! 

Comments

Popular Posts