The Lord is...from Psalm 145

  Psalm 145, written by King David, is full of wonderful descriptions of the Lord. The Lord is great, gracious, compassionate... He is worthy of our praise. 

"Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." vs. 3
"The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love." vs. 8 
"The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made." vs. 9

"The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made." vs. 13b 

 "The Lord is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made." vs. 17


"The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." vs. 18

Today I praise you, dear Lord, for all of these things. Thank you for being "rich in love" and "slow to anger," Please forgive me for being stubborn and controlling, for wanting to take your place on the throne of my life. I' m abdicating that place right now, turning my heart back over to you. I love you, Judy :)

Comments

Popular Posts