More inspiring responses

Dear friends, here are more responses from  the question: "What difference does the good news make in my life"? I have been so encouraged by them all. Thank you!! 
______________________________________________________________________
The answer: Hope, joy and love.
    Jesus is our great hope because of his promises for eternity and the fact of his Resurrection.
    When we have a life in Christ we experience great joy.
     Jesus teaches us to love everyone as he loves us.
The good news of Jesus Christ is the corner stone of my life as well as my family. I do my best to follow his commandments because I know that we have been  predestined  to work for his glory.
I know I was guided by Jesus in my chosen occupation as well as my entire life. I look back and see his hand working in my life.
Jesus has answered so many of my prayers. I have had many surgeries in my life. They were successful because of the prayers by my family, friends and our church.
 Norm Phillips
________________________________________________________________________
Judy, it helps me to laugh sometimes and other times I am reminded of the how the daily things we face can be of great value if we are open and listening to the Lord. Also there is the opportunity to connect with other people and realize we are not alone in all of our joys and trials.
al (Al G.)
__________________________________________________________________________
What difference has it made?  Gives me peace, enduring long lasting ever-there peace that all is well, that I am accepted, as I am - I'm okay and you are okay, that all will be okay.  I am free to be me because he created me and said "It is good" (Genesis).  The good news shows me how to live, and live with others so that good comes to us all.  It is so easy, why don't we all just follow the law of love.  Peace, Joy Patience, Goodness, Long Suffering (enduring), Love, all the fruits of the Spirit - he grows them in me-Good stuff!!...   
Love Leslie

Comments

Popular Posts