The Way of Love



     Early one morning as I was getting out of bed, trying to be quiet, Al surprised me by sitting up and saying, "Do you know what?"
     "What?" I replied with a grin.
     "I just want you to know that I am so excited to be married to you!"
     "Even after thirty-one years?" I was amazed. What a beautiful thing for him to share, straight out of his heart. It was very touching.
     That evening as we were getting ready to call it a day, he told me that he was just as excited to be married to me as he was that morning and that he loved talking to me through the day!
      Now isn’t that exactly what Jesus is saying to us, His children? He loves us, is excited about having a personal relationship with us and wants to have fellowship with us.  How thankful I am for Jesus! Ü
      Dear Lord, Thank you for your wonderful, unconditional love. Help us to love you and to be excited about walking with you day by day. Pour out your love through us to our families, friends and the people you have placed in our lives. May they become excited too!  In Jesus’ name, Amen.
       
"Follow the way of love..." 1 Cor. 14:1 NIV




P.S. We are now post-surgery by about five weeks. Al is driving again and getting around much better after getting a new ankle-joint. So, I hope to get back to regular and more spontaneous posts & pictures on this blog, in addition to the articles from the Porterville Recorder. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Comments

Popular Posts